MY HOBBY

                      My Hobby

Hobby is the favourite work that a person does during free time.Hobbies can include any area of interest, be it reading books, singing, fachion designing, swimming, writing blog and playing cricket.Hobby varies from person to person.My favourite hobby is reading books, fachion designing, writing blog and playing cricket.I read all kinds of good books, magazines, newspapers etc.I am to read some books for my examination.I read them with much attention.But when I get leisure time, I start reading other books.I feel happy if I get a new book everyday.I read novels and adventurous stories, detective novels, poems and essays etc.I do not like to waste time in idle gossip.I treat the books as my friends.I spend about an hour everyday in reading.I enjoy very much reading any kind of good books.I also acquire knowledge from my reading.It helps me broaden my outlook.So, my hobby gives me pleasure and knowledge.


                       ***THE END***

 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Early Rising

ICC Men's Cricket World Cup Points Table